11 May, 2007

Balls

It's May Ball week-end, and so I'll be unable to post until Sunday/Monday. If you've not heard from me by Tuesday... send search-dogs, start with the river.

Toodlepip,

Hobbes


P.s. The Pembroke College ball this year is The Crystal Maze, in which the sweet old college is turned into the Aztec, Industrial, Future, and Medieval zones of the seminal 90s TV series. The show's host, Richard o'Brien, is apparently going to be running it! Apologies to those in countries that didn't get this programme - I gather it's available on YouTube, though...

4 comments:

小 約翰 said...

Be sure and post a coupe of pictures of your Balls ... john

Hobbes said...

I'm quite certain that our Ball photographs are

i) too unrelated to tea

ii) too embarrassing

for public display. ;)


Toodlepip,

Hobbes

Unknown said...

Ah, you're alive!

Whew, I was going to call the police soon.

Hobbes said...

It's been many days without decent tea, let me tell you! You can from personal experience, I am sure, imagine the distress that this has caused me. :)

How's Changsu?


Toodlepip,

Hobbes